Lichfield Venue for Charity Dinners & Fundraising Events
The Cathedral Hotel on Beacon Street in Lichfield is the perfect venue for hosting your charity dinner or fundraising event. Whether it's a casual evening with a buffet or a more formal dinner with entertainment, our large function room with its private bar, free car parking and great location means you can focus on raising vital funds for your charity.
Our experienced team will help you organise every detail of your event and our dedicated hosts will ensure all runs smoothly on the day.
Charity Dinner Package
Our charity dinner package includes everything you need for just £22 per person! Available on selected dates our package includes:
- Free use of the Lichfield Suite and private bar
- A glass of prosecco for all guests on arrival
- A three course meal with coffee
- Silk floral arrangements for the tables
- Dance floor
- Use of projector and screen for presentations
- PA system and microphone
- Raffle prize or auction donation to support your fundraising on the evening (for a minimum of 50 guests)
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Free car parking
- 36 bedrooms for guests wishing to stay overnight
We can also arrange a bespoke package to suit you.
If you would like to see our function room and discuss plans for your charity event please complete the enquiry form on this page or call us on 01543 414500.