Hotel for Groups Visiting Lichfield
The Cathedral Hotel on Beacon Street in Lichfield offers a warm welcome to touring coach groups for meals and overnight stays.
Passengers can be dropped off right outside the front door of the hotel and there are several free coach parking locations around Lichfield - which is just one of the reasons why Lichfield has been awarded coach friendly status by CPT, the Confederation of Passenger Transport.
At a Glance...
- 36 Comfortable single, double and twin rooms
- Cosy lounge bar and meals by arrangement
- Free wi-fi and free parking
- Excellent location near Lichfield Cathedral
- Ample coach parking just a few minutes away
- Meeting and private dining room
- Special events, such as Murder Mystery and Tribute evenings, can be arranged for large groups
As a heritage city, Lichfield has a host of attractions for groups and is also conveniently located for exploring Staffordshire. The hotel is just a 2 minute walk from Lichfield's stunning 13th century three spired medieval cathedral and Lichfield’s streets are lined with independent shops and Georgian museums.
Lichfield Guided Tours
If you want to really get to know the city, there are a range of guided tours available, from Heritage & History to Gruesome and Ghostly!
Nearby Attractions for Groups
Travelling further afield, the National Memorial Arboretum, the UK’s centre of remembrance, is only 7 miles away and features over 300 thought provoking memorials in maturing woodland.